From Lost to Found in 90 Days: Interview with Rachel Adams
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you -- the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones, and listen as you work out, do your errands, or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
OR another easy way you can pull up the Mompreneur on Fire podcast is via the Podcast App that is already. on. your. iPhone.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Rachel Adams is a Realtor, Public Speaker, Coach, Author & Entrepreneur. She is 32 years old, lives in Northern California, and is the CEO of 4 different companies. In just 3 years in the real estate industry, Rachel hit the top 1000 agents in the country for the Wall Street Journal. On the outside looking in, her life was perfect. She had the perfect car, the perfect social life, and everything looked top notch. You could say she had the perfect "Facebook" life. But as well all know reality isn't always what it seems. And then one conversation changed everything. Rachel decided to start leading her life with full authenticity and intention and everything changed! She now travels around the United States teaching others and coaching on her life changing book and program, "Lost to Found in 90 Days".
We talked about so many different things:
- Being a 100% percenter
- Create enough passive streams of income
- Investment Company
- Mommy's & Mimosas & Kids & Crafts
- From Limited to Legendary
- How your personal development directory
- Lost to Found in 90 Days
- Navigating through the messiness
- When fancy makeup was streaming down her face
- Embrace your bounce back ability
- Take 90 days
- Writing Joy & Happy Lists
- Set really clear boundaries with my personal & professional life
- Reason, Season or a Lifetime
- Editing your peer group
- Eating healthy
- Huge believer in leverage
- Relationship-based businesses
- Breakdowns lead to Breakthroughs
- High-level Mentors
- Where you put your priorities