When Your Online Business Manager says: I Know What's Holding You Back
Today I am going to jump right in. It's Monday and I mean business. I'm your online business manager and I know what's holding you back. It's one of these 2 things.
Here it is, the 2 things holding you back:
It's your focus. Or your lack of focus. Period.
Don't roll your eyes! I'm not your mother!
You are making decisions in one of two ways. With how you feel or by what the data is telling you. Truthfully, you need to use a combination of both. Both activities will aid you in becoming the next powerhouse in your industry.
Start here. Start today.
What is the data telling you? Here is a quick list of what to look at.
- What emails are being read?
- What emails are being tossed?
- What emails have the most clicks?
- What emails have the most responses?
- Where does your email funnel shine? Where do they start to lose steam?
- Where is the sale coming from?
- How many sales were generated per platform?
- How many sales were generated per push?
- What is your Cost Per Acquisition?
- What is Google Analytics telling you? Where and how are your peeps finding you?
- How many Likes / Hearts / ReTweets are you getting per post?
- Which post has the most engagement?
Yes. All of this matters in your business. All of this information tells you what is connecting and what is not.
Now what are you to do with this data?
Take it step by step. One by one. Task by task.
-> Data (or a transfer of information) is what made Fast Fashion (you know Zara, H&M and Primark) is what made these business owner ga-gillionaires. They use their data from their quick sales to make decisions about product creations and sales prices.
-> Data is why the Pop-Up Shop exists. You test your products, prices and players and let the data tell you what to do. Check out #2 in this article - data is king.
-> Data is what won The Donald his seat in the White House. Like it or not, moving on the data they had took them to the Oval. This article was a fascinating read on that topic.
This is the era we live in. This is era where business is won.
Don't forget you have to do the work.
You have to take the data, absorb it, make the changes necessary and move forward.
Step by step. One by one. Task by task.