HEY! I'M ASHLEIGH!
Manager, Mentor & Mindful Mama
Getting straight to the point, my work moves you from being a straight-up hustler to becoming a true CEO.
Who cares about how many followers you have and what exposure you have if it's not generating revenue for you?
We turn what you have today into money generating income streams.
We build out your business, we add revenue streams, we develop your systems and we grow.
They've be up for awards like these:
My clients and business partners have
been featured on:
And they each have 5-6 revenue streams.
They started out doing good in one area. Master salesmen, master coaches, master providers.
They are celebrities. They are industry elites.
But in today's world, being good in one area means you have to keep hustling to stay alive, relevant and afloat in business.
We move you from being an entrepreneur to being a CEO. We add revenue streams, partnerships, connect and maximize opportunity.
We upsell like you would have never dreamed.
Flagg Leadership Group, Limitless Publishing, Beauty Detox are clients and partners - to name a few.
Think you don't care about adding revenue in here and there?
What if I told you that most of these revenue streams require one-time set-up.
Then this stream can bring in brought in an additional $10k / month. Heck even $2k.
That $2k could be used on marketing that would then generate sales, exposure and partnership opportunities.
That $2k could bring in $20k.
One client had an email list of 100,000 people and had tried to sell to them before.
Before we came in, they sent a bunch of random emails, made zero dollars and annoyed a whole lot of people. After we came in they had $10,000 in minor sales and leads for multi-million dollar contracts.
One celebrity client we generated $52,000 in two months and set up a system to make this product recurring revenue. Now this product consistently brings in $20,000 a month.
I don't care how many followers you have.
I care about their engagement and I care about how and what you marketing to them.
So who am I? How do I know what I know? How do I do what I do?
Before Kids (BK)
- I was a top-notch, certified project manager leading multi-million, high-profile projects. That means I can organize anything to the Nth degree to get sh*t done. Really. Someone once called me the "Oprah of Project Management." I get people working on the right things. I set up systems and put them on repeat. That's how I get build my clients brand. That's how we generate real money.
- With a partner, I had my own consulting firm within 2 years we had 20 employees and contractors working under our 7-figure umbrella.
- I randomly went to a real-life coaching school where I met the most interesting, caring people from all walks of life. Think Silicon Valley to Colorado Woods. Hippie, witches, and conservatives - oh my! Now I know the power and meaning behind the words you use. I use this learning and these methods to get people excited and empower them forward.
- I lived almost my entire adult life in Washington, DC. I am an East Coaster through and through. That said, my husband and I moved to Southern California BK and now we just miss the seasons while we soak up 75 degrees all year long. (Don't hate me.)
- Both my parents have passed. My mother passed when my oldest was just 2 months old. Then my Dad passed in his sleep almost 2 years later. A piece of your heart disappears when these moments happen. Tell your living folks you love them every. time. you. talk. with. them.
- In 2016 I started a Mompreneur on Fire podcast for the sole purpose of learning how other moms have a business and babies too!
- Two things I learned:
- Laser yet strategic focus is all that's required to succeed,
- Social media is the new PR. No one is going to find you, you have to expose yourself and your products online properly.
- I started meditating. The best of the best mediate. The thoughts you think are the thoughts you become.
- I read and read and read and read and took a gazillion courses. Then I tested and tested and tested. And then the tears flowed when my Pageviews hit 3,000 per day (aka the coveted 100,000 PV a month) then higher.
- I started consulting with celebrities, experts, influencers and good ol' entrepreneurs on how to turn their (big or small) presence online for the sole purpose of generating sales and multiple revenue stream.
What's next? I'm building a power squad.
I'm building a squad. A woman’s squad. No Taylor Swift. No Skinny Girls. And no balding white man who is going to tell me what they think I should do.
I have kids. I have businesses. I have siblings. I have bosses. I have a house that is a disaster 10 seconds after it’s cleaned. I have mortgages. (Well, one.) I have drop off and pick up. I have conferences day in and day out all. day. long. Heck, I have to make snack for the class every Monday. I am handling and dealing with and running circles around the men in my life.
I am just one power mom.
I’m building a power squad. Sure, we’ve got Glennon and Elizabeth, Gabby and Shauna, Brene too. But now we need more more action-oriented power players. Power women.
I’m building a squad.
Who wants in?